Friday, January 31, 2014

NEW KIT 'a little birdie told me' NEW CU ITEMS + FREEBIE

 For the month of love, February, I thought I would go a little pretty.
Today I have for you.....


This kit is filled with a great mixture of overlays and elements to create some beautiful artsy LO's with loads of layers and depth to them. Set in a beautiful mixture of turquoise/blues and pinks, 'a little birdie told me' will match many styles of LO's and scrapbooking.




'a little birdie told me' is on sale for $3 for 1 week only. 
Then it will return to its regular price of $5.




Here are a few LO's using 'a little birdie told me'










This next LO is a mixture of my new kit
'a little birdie told me' 
You can find  'a little birdie told me' at Berry Applicious Store HERE
 and
Lin's Creations 'Bella' poser
You can find 'Bella' Poser at Berry Applicious Store HERE




I have 6 new CU packs today. 
3 Overlay packs & 3 Ribbon packs
ALL on sale for $1.99 for 1 week only. 
They will return to regular price of $2.99 after sale ends.

ALL overlay's are saved at 300dpi and 12x12in
ALL elements are photographed and extracted by myself and saved at 300dpi







You can find ALL CU packs in my store at 



collab by Kate & Lin's Collabs
aka - kitkat79-scraps & Lin's Creations
RUFF & TUFF is available now for $9
This is one HUGE Boys collab not to miss out on.



Now for your FREEBIE

I have a gorgeous little Frame Cluster matching with
'a little birdie told me'.


  Right click on image and save.
Preview is uploaded as PNG.

ARE YOU A LIKER ON FACEBOOK?
Make sure you connect with kitkat79-scraps on FaceBook 
as I often release freebies through my FaceBook page
I LOVE to see what you make using my kits. SO please feel free to head on over to my  
FaceBook page and post your work there for everyone to leave some love on...


Dont forget to pop on over to
and
to see what other great specials they have found for you today...

Most of all
ENJOY
Kate   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment