Sunday, April 8, 2012

BUY MY CU ITEMS SALE + CU FREEBIE

April is always CRAZY at my house.
I have 1 daughters birthday on the 6th, One on the 7th, and then top it all off with easter.
So....Why not go out with a crazy CU sale and an awesome CU freebie to match....
Firstly.... My CRAZY CU SALE....

BUY MY CU ITEMS
For APRIL only, you have the chance to purchase ALL my CU ITEMS (excluding CU grab bag 2) for only $10 over at Angel Baby Scraps store.... AND if you get in before the 10th of APRIL you can get it at half price for only $5... OMG.. CRAZY or what???????
This pack includes ALL 23 of my CU items available to purchase at Angel Baby Scraps Store..
You  can find this product ready to add to your cart HERE at Angel Baby Scraps Store...


If your not already a fan of my FaceBook page.... Make sure you become a fan  ASAP, as I will have 2 coupons to giveaway over the next few days..  First in first served when coupons are posted...  If you like your CU items (hint hint), this could be the giveaway for you    ;)


Now for the FREEBIE

Made from my new Hand sketched/scanned & extracted aplha, I have for you some
CU WordArt.
If you missed my Alpha, you can still grab it now for only $2.99 HERE at Angel Baby Scraps Store 

You can grab your download directly from HERE

Now if you've got your sale specials and got your freebie, make sure you check out creative busy hands & Craft Crave for some more great freebies that they have found today...
And, as always....
Enjoy
Kate
:)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete