Wednesday, October 5, 2011

O'Halloween collab by Courtney's Digiscrappin' & Kitt's Scraps Post

There is another FANTASTIC Halloween kit I have been able to play with..
O'Halloween collab
BY
Courtney's Digi Scrappin'
and
This kit is A Gorgous collab with a vintage look to it. Filled with loads of Gorgous vintage looking
elements, including some beautiful looking vintage style stickers. Loads of papers, and elements
in this kit to make some gorgous vintage inspired Layouts. You can grab your copy of O'Halloween at
ANGEL BABY SCRAPS STORE now for only $5 for the first 2 weeks, then it will return back to its regular price of $7.
And now for the beautiful previews of O'Halloween

And now for my LO's using O'Halloween..  I had fun playing with this. We dont celebrate Halloween as
much in Australia, so I mixed my LO's up a bit..

Head on over now to ANGEL BABY SCRAPS STORE and see what other great thing you might find in store today...

No comments:

Post a Comment