Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby Bundle + freebie

Baby Bundle
+ A freebie

I have another kit instore this week at
Angel Baby Scraps Store called 'BABY BUNDLE'.
This is a little different for me this kit.

Baby Bundle is a HUGE combination of 'Baby Bundle Boy', 'Baby Bundle Girl' and 'Baby Bundle Neutral'. It combines, your girly kit, with your boyish kit, and then also for those that want to scrap some neautral pages before bub's arrives, there is a neutral kit also. These can all be purchased individually, if your after a certain colour,  you can grab them all in this great 'Baby Bundle'.
Baby Bundle is filled with loads of traditional and non traditional elements, combining all three baby kit colours -
 pinks, blues, browns and creams.

'Baby Bundle' gives you:
169 elements: including Frames, buttons, brads, teddy bears, ribbons, frames, flowers, love hearts, lockets, string plus many many more...
59 Papers
11 Torn Papers
68 Alpha and numbers
35 Wordart
Loads for you to get many baby albums ready to go,
 or even over the years..
Baby Bundle is available now for only $7 until
the end of the month. You can find the bundle here
at Angel Baby Scraps Store.
Baby Bundle Boy/Girl and Neutral are all available
 now for only $3 until the end of the month.
You can find them all through there links at
Angel baby Scraps store Below:



And some Lo's Now from My awesome CT ladies.(who I will Introduce better on my next post and get some links back to their blogs for you... this one is turning into a novel already...lol...)
From Hiliary...
Whata little cutie..  XX
And From Carol...
Another little sweety indeed.. xx
This is JUST beautiful. XX
And some gorgeous FUR babies..  Whats a post without some of these cuties..
Thanks ladies for all your help..  Your LO's show why I LOVED your work so much and wanted you to join my team..  XX

NOW.. For the freebie..
I have made a few QP's up and I will be uploading them for freebies over the next week. So make sure you keep your eye out, as they will be randomly posted..
All you have to do is
right click on the QP below and
SAVE PICTURE AS.
I hope you all enjoy it. Keep an eye out for more to come. And I would Love to see any LO's you may make with my kits. Feel free to email me or leave a link to where you have posted for us to all share the love..
Now if you LOVE your freebies, you should head on over to Craft Crave and Creative Busy Hands to see what great freebies they have found for you today.. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment