Sunday, March 27, 2011

QP Templates BY Olelady Smiles @ Divine Digital and SOME great new CU stuff by Kelly-Jo's Scraps

QuickPage Designs
By
Olelady Smiles @ Divine Digital

Recently I was asked If i would Like to play with some Gorgeous QP's By Olelady Smiles, found @ Divine Digital. Linda is an Exclusive QP artist,
so you can be quranteed some great pages ready to go for your scrapping albums.
I am new to QP's myself, But i thoroughly enjoyed jumping in there.
Here are 4 originals followed each by my LO using Olelady smiles QP's, Made using Photographic
Memories By Dizzy Scraps Designs, also found @ Divine Digital.

 
Here I have added 2 of my own elements, cropped to fit in and around pieces.
I have coloured and extracted some of the tiny flowers to add to the side of a frame.

Here I have coloured, extracted a heart and resized and placed on the tag.
I have also extracted a flower and scroll and randomly placed around the bottom corner.
I have also added some paper element for some journaling.
This I have coloured, placed some wording randomly around the back ground, and extracted
the smaller flower and also randomly placed around the QP.
This QP I extracted the flowers under the frame and played with Hue and saturation.
I added a dandilion brush on the background paper. I also extracted each of the 3 flowers on the right
to colour and give a shadow too.

NEW CU products
BY
Kelly-Jo's Scraps
Kelly-Jo's Scraps has some great new CU products in store over at Angel Baby Scraps online store ALL only $2.50 each..









Ill post some LO's using these gorgeous CU items ASAP..
I hope you all enjoy these items as much as I do..


No comments:

Post a Comment