Thursday, February 3, 2011

FREEBIE Flag Banners PU

Flag Banners FREEBIE'S
PU ONLY
I have made up as a little freebie, one of my favorite pieces to use for birthday LO's.
 I have for you 3 Flag banners in 3 different colour variations. 
All with shadows, ready to add to you LO's.
Great for kiddie birthday pages.
I am quite proud how these have turned out, as they are my first hand made elements.
I hope you enjoy these banners as much as I do. And if you happen to use them in one of your LO's I would love to see what you do with them. SO please feel free to post any LO's made with my freebies to my facebook wall at http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Kitkat-79-Scraps/173667359338562
Flags are all saved in PNG format at 300dpi.

If you like this freebie, why not head over to CBH and Craft Crave and see
what other great freebies they have found for you today.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete