Saturday, January 22, 2011

URBAN BOY

URBAN BOY
by
Available through

Firstly, I am VERY EXCITED to be able to join Courtney's Digiscrappin CT, and cant wait to make many more LO's for her to come in the future. I have always admired Courtneys LO's herself, and feel very lucky to be on her CT. Thanks ASO much to Courtney for such a great chance. XXX
AND for my first BLOG for Courtney's Digiscrappin.....

This Kit is GREAT for all those BOY LO's plus many more. A total of 75 elements, 5 Word Art and 18 pages, it's one great sized kit with loads of options. There is a Great mixture colours in a grunge/punk style. Some Awesome skateboarding and City style elements.
Available now and until the end of January in STORE HERE at Angel Baby Scraps Store for only $2. Will go to $4 after January, so dont miss out on this Great offer.
Also, Courtney has a great QP available in Store at
Angel Baby Scraps Store OR Courtney's Digiscrappin Blog.

My LO's made with URBAN BOY


I hope you all enjoy this Kit by the Talented Courtney from Courtney's Digiscrappin as much as I have, and come up with some more AWESOME LO's.

Kate      :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi CT Chum tehe!...your pages are terrific...I'm adding you to my blog list....hope that's ok...JC xxx

    ReplyDelete